In this episode, Chris shares a case study from a ready-to-serve brand that was using experiential sampling to rekindle sales in an ever-expanding competitive market space.
- The Brand Challenge: How to increase sales in a category that was quickly becoming saturated with new, fresh brands.
- The Campaign: Retail sampling across seven markets and 5 chains; 900 event days over four months.
- The Measurement Strategy: Enhanced field staff recap reporting and a brief (4 questions) consumer exit survey.
- The Results: Month over month improvement in performance and ROI through the identification of best practices. Moved ROI from negative to over 684%.
Links of Interest
- You can get a copy of this whitepaper here