It’s that time of year again. Time to reflect on how well we served our Clients this past year and to plan for the next year. Listen in as Chris helps us understand how “Satisfaction Research” is really “Dissatisfaction Research” and presents a helpful guide to forming good question sets.
When preparing to send out a Customer Satisfaction survey, that initial email is crucial. This podcast offers some great tips to sending out a high value email invitation to your satisfaction survey.
There are 6 questions sets that should be considered when forming a “Brand Health” survey:
1. Areas of unsatisfaction.
2. Questions based on the life cycle of customer experience.
3. Experience after a problem was recognized.
4. Areas of satisfaction.
5. Competition questions.
6. Open ended (use this sparingly).
Links of Interest
- Chris mentions Psychographics in this podcast. Here’s an article by PortMA on the topic http://portma.com/psychographics-understanding-your-consumers
- Need help in formatting your next survey? Visit http://portma.com/formatting-your-survey